June 08, 2020
The Bottom Line:
- After 15 Drunk Driving Offenses, Man Finally Going To Jail
- Man Arrested After Hurting Himself But Blaming It On Two Other People
- Florida Woman Arrested For Hamburger Battery
The Full Story:
- After 15 Drunk Driving Offenses, Man Finally Going To Jail:A Wisconsin man has been ordered to servefive years in state prison following what investigators say was his 15thdrunk driving offense. During a hearing conducted via Zoom,Mark Alan Johnson, was sentenced in connection with his guilty plea to a felony operating while intoxicated count. His latest ticket involved him driving his pickup truck into a ditch at an intersection near his home. Johnson, whose license had been revoked at the time of the one-vehicle crash, has been locked up in the Barron County jail since his arrest.
- Man Arrested After Hurting Himself But Blaming It On Two Other People:A man wasarrested for a hate crime after he allegedly hurt himself and later reported a raciallymotivated assault involving two black males wearing masks. Daniel Daviscalled the police after he was taken to the hospital and being treated for lacerations to his face and body. He alleged two black males wearing masks confronted him, vandalized his vehicle, and slashed him with razor blade knives while yelling racial slurs. Police learned that Davis made the entire story up and crashed his own car and caused his own injuries for personal reasons.
- Florida Woman Arrested For Hamburger Battery: In Largo, Florida, police arrestedTanya Corderofollowinga confrontation with her boyfriend in a mobile home owned by theman's mother. Cordero and the victim have "four children in common," according to an arrest affidavit, though a grandmother has full custody of the couple's offspring. Apparently the boyfriend closed a window in Cordero's room so she let him know she did not want the window close by allegedly "smashing a hamburger in his face." According to the police, when questioned Cordero "denied doing so, but [her boyfriend] still had hamburger in his ear upon arrival." Reportedly Cordero also "made a comment that she hoped he choked on the burger." Charged with domestic battery, a misdemeanor, Cordero was later released from the county jail on her own recognizance.