Teacher Warns Students Against Ruining “Avengers” Flick
- A teacher posted a note in front of his classroom explaining why he won’t be able to see "Avengers: Endgame" until Wednesday, and then pleaded with students to keep their traps shut
- He promised that if people spoil the flick he would “make you wish that Thanos snapped your narrow a**”
- The post has gone viral with most people finding it amusing, although others thought he was being a bit harsh
As we previously told you, a man recently gave his girlfriend a list of rules regarding their date night to see “Avengers: Endgame,” and it’s pretty apparent this guy isn’t the only one taking the movie very,veryseriously.
While many people caught the Marvel flick this weekend, one teacher wasn’t able to go because he was waiting for his brother to come back from a business trip. He took an extreme step to make sure none of his students ruined the film for him. He posted a note in front of his classroom, explaining why he won’t be able to see the film until Wednesday, and then pleaded with students to keep their traps shut.
“DO NOT discuss ANYTHING about [Avengers: Endgame] anywhere near my classroom UNTIL THIS SIGN COMES DOWN,' the teacher wrote. “You know how much I love Marvel Comics. So help me Jeebus, if any one you spoils a single frame of this movie for me, I promise I will make you wish that Thanos snapped your narrow a**.”
- The post soon went viral, with the tweet liked 337,000 times and retweeted 88,000 times. While many found it totally amusing, with one person noting, “Best. Teacher. Ever,” others were not quite on board with the note.
- “Inappropriate language on that and a threat? WTF,” one person noted, while another added “Words matter. Teacher is suggesting violence against those who don't comply. Kids get suspended all the time for less.”
- And apparently this teacher isn’t the only one worried about the movie being spoiled. One person noted that their kids’ teacher warned students they’d “get two negative points” if they were caught discussing the movie, while another shared a sign from a teacher that read, “'Endgame' spoilers in class will get an automatic F for the semester.'”